Sometimes when working with dataloader.io, the user interface becomes unresponsive or otherwise stuck in processing, such as when loading tasks, updating your credit card details, etc.
This can happen if you do not enable third-party cookies in your browser. Use the sections that follow to enable third-party cookies in the most widely used browsers.
- In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options in the Tools menu.
- In the Privacy tab, click the Advanced button.
- In the Advanced Privacy Settings dialog, check the Override automatic cookie handling box.
- Select the Accept radio button under First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies.
- Click OK.
- Refresh the page.
- Open Chrome preferences by clicking Settings and Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, click Content Settings.
- Make sure
Block third-party cookies and site datais not checked.
- Go to the Firefox drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
Firefox will:to Use custom settings for History.
- Check the box next to
Accept cookies from sitesto enable Cookies.
- Click OK.
Note: Delete your cookies and cache from the beginning of time. You should also synchronize your system date and time with that of the world clock.