Sometimes when working with dataloader.io the UI seems unresponsive or otherwise stuck in processing (it could be while loading tasks, updating your CC details, etc.).
This could happen if you do not have third-party cookies enabled in your browser. Below you will find the instructions of how to enable third-party cookies in the most widely used browsers.
- In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu.
- On the Privacy tab, click on the Advanced button.
- On the Advanced Privacy Settings dialog, check the Override automatic cookie handling box.
- Select the Accept radio button under First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies.
- Click OK.
- Refresh the page.
- Open Chrome preferences click on Settings, then Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, click on Content Settings.
- Make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is not checked.
- Go to Firefox drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Set "Firefox will:" to Use custom settings for History.
- Check the box next to "Accept cookies from sites" to enable Cookies.
- Click OK.
Please also delete your cookies & cache (since the beginning of time) and make sure that your system date & time is synchronized with the World Clock.