We are excited to announce that a new release of dataloader.io is out! It incorporates many amazing features, improvements and bug fixes including:
Have a full control over the CSV file format. Set the order of columns in a CSV file by editing the order of selected fields in a SOQL query.
See an example of how modifying a SOQL query you can set a column order in a CSV file.
TLS 1.1+ support
TLS 1.0 is no longer acceptable for PCI compliance and in a new release of dataloader.io we provide TLS 1.1+ support. This means higher security communications to and from your organization.
Activate TLS 1.1+ in your Salesforce to strengthen security.
- Box authentication failure.
- Salesforce sandbox authentication error.
- Enterprise Edition monthly record limit.
- 'Exceeded max size limit of 10000000' error for bulk tasks.
- InvalidJobState error for bulk tasks.
Thank you for making us the most popular app on the Salesforce AppExchange! Please keep sending your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.