We are excited to announce a new release of dataloader.io that includes the following features, improvements and bug fixes:
We know that you like dataloader.io and we like seeing more of you. Last year, we reached 50 billion records loaded using the service and in order to keep up with more users on our platform we needed to horizontally scale. This release includes a multi-worker infrastructure that allows us to spin additional clusters to accommodate more users. As dataloader.io service continues to grow we will be adding more machine power in order to provide an amazing experience for all of you.
With this release, we’re also adding more IPs addresses. If you currently restricting access to your Salesforce instance or SFTP/FTP connections using a blacklist or firewall, please consider whitelisting the following IP addresses:
- 18.104.22.168 (dataloader.io’s existing IP address)
We continue to improve the service and this release includes the following bug fixes:
- Dropbox connector fixed to avoid uploadLongStream error when task uploads files to this location.
- Dependency updated to fix import/export S3 persistence
- Cancel operation resolved for bulk tasks
- New dependency to handle more SFTP servers
Thanks again for making us the most popular app on the Salesforce AppExchange, and keep sending your feedback on the product feedback page.