In this section, you will find all information related to Billing and Cancellations.
- What's dataloader.io's Billing Cycle?
- How do I change the email address the invoices are sent to?
- Can I cancel my dataloader.io subscription?
What's dataloader.io's Billing Cycle?
We bill our customers on a monthly basis starting on first day of each month. Invoices are issued and emailed to account owner on 15th of each month.
Users who upgraded or canceled a subscription mid-month, will receive prorated invoice for that period.
Invoices are processed on the 15th of each month, and the invoice is automatically sent to the email you registered as the contact email when you performed the upgrade.
How do I change the email address the invoices are sent to?
If you need to update the Billing Contact information, send us the following:
- Account, share one of the following: Salesforce username/Subscription number/last invoice
- Action: add, remove, modify
- Who: email addresses to add, or to remove from the invoice recipients
NOTE: if you need to update the CC info, send us an email stating so along with a contact number so one of our engineers contact you and collect the new data.
Can I cancel my dataloader.io subscription?
Users can cancel subscriptions at anytime by following these steps:
- Login to the dataloader.io account that you want to cancel, make sure you are using the Salesforce credentials tied to your paid subscription of dataloader.io;
- On the top right of the screen click on the username button and go to Settings;
- Select Subscription from the menu on the left and click on the Cancel button under your subscription information.
A cancellation email will be sent to your Billing Contact email address confirming this operation!
However, you will be able to see your subscription status under Subscription tab in your Account Settings, please make sure is set to Free.
Depending on what date of the month you process your cancellation, an amendment might apply. Below are the details for each case.
dataloader.io's invoices are processed in the 15th of each month, which cover the subscription for the current month.
Cancel before the 15th
Should you cancel before the 15th, you will receive an invoice with the prorated charge for that period.
Cancel on the 15th or after
If you cancel your subscription after the 15th, you won't receive any reimbursements for the remaining balance for that month. Instead, an amendment will be made for the remaining days of the month (between the day dataloader.io is cancelled and the end of the month).
The payment of the prorated charge for the days of the month that the subscription was active will be processed using the already paid invoice, and the remaining money will be kept in your account. If you upgrade dataloader.io again in the future, it will be applied as credit on the first invoice.