Downgrade an Enterprise subscription to Professional
In order to downgrade your Enterprise subscription you will need to cancel your existing Enterprise subscription first, and then upgrade from the Free subscription to the Professional one.
To cancel the existing subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to the dataloader.io account tied to the Professional subscription you want to cancel
- On the top right corner of the screen click on the account username button and select settings
- Select Subscription from the menu on the left and you will see a Cancel button under your subscription information.
Now you can upgrade to the Professional subscription:
- If not logged in already, log in to the dataloader.io account using the Salesforce credentials for the user you want to upgrade to Enterprise.
- At the top of the screen you will see the upgrade button. Click on it and choose the Professional subscription.
- In step 2 enter your credit card information.
- Click upgrade.
Cancel a Professional or Enterprise subscription
In order to cancel your Enterprise or Professional subscription, just follow the steps below.
- Log in to your dataloader.io account using the Salesforce credentials tied to the subscription you want to cancel.
- On the top right corner of the screen you should see the account username button, click on it and select settings,
- Select Subscription from the menu on the left, and click on the Cancel button shown under your subscription information.
A cancellation email will be sent to your Billing Contact email address confirming this operation!
However, you will be able to see your subscription status under Subscription tab in your Account Settings, please make sure is set to Free.
If you have any questions regarding the billing cycles or cancellations please refer to our Billing and Cancellations KB.