To upgrade your dataloader.io subscription you will need a credit card. Currently CC are the only accepted payment method.
Upgrade a Free subscription to Professional or Enterprise
To upgrade your subscription from Free to either Professional or Enterprise, just follow the steps below:
- Login to the dataloader.io account using the salesforce credentials for the user you want to upgrade.
- At the top of the screen you will see an upgrade button. Click on it and choose the plan that better fits your needs.
- In step 2 you will be asked to provide your credit card information. Note, if you are upgrading to an Enterprise Edition plan you will also receive a free 30-day trial; and you will start to be billed at the end of it.
- Click upgrade, and you're good to go!
In order to upgrade your Professional subscription you will need to cancel your existing Professional subscription first, and then upgrade from the Free subscription to an Enterprise Edition one.
To cancel the existing subscription, follow these steps:
- Login to the dataloader.io account tied to the Professional subscription you want to cancel
- On the top right corner of the screen click on the account username button and select settings
- Select Subscription from the menu on the left and you will see a Cancel button under your subscription information.
And now, upgrade to the Enterprise subscription:
- If not logged in already, login to the dataloader.io account using the Salesforce credentials for the user you want to upgrade to Enterprise.
- At the top of the screen you will see the upgrade button. Click on it and choose the Enterprise subscription.
- In step 2 enter your credit card information.
- Click upgrade.
If you have any questions regarding the billing cycles or cancellations please refer to our Billing and Cancellations KB.