Import files from Box
You can use your Box account as a source for you CSV files. All you have to do is select the Box tab on the source file chooser.
Start out by creating a new Import Task as you ordinarily do.
Complete the first step as usual, then refer back to this page when you get to the second window, labeled "upload".
1. To add your Box account click on the plus icon on the right
2. Enter your Box credentials
3. Click on Allow
4. That's it! Now you can get your files from Box directly instead of uploading from your local storage.
...you can now continue creating the Import Task as you ordinarily do.
Exporting Salesforce data to Box
With dataloader.io you can export your data in CSV files directly into your Box Account. All you have to do is add a destination folder in your Box account in the final step of the process.
Let's see how easy it is to do this!
Start out by creating a new Export Task as you ordinarily do.
Complete the first two steps by selecting the Salesforce connection and building the query as usual, then refer back to this page when you get to the third window, labeled "run".
Add a destination folder.
- Click on the Add Destination folder option.
- Check the box labeled Send a copy of the results to this location
- Select the Box tab
- Choose your Box connection and folder
- You can now Run your task!