Welcome to dataloader.io pricing FAQ
- How much is dataloader.io Professional?
- What payment methods do you support?
- What is the minimum commitment?
- Can I pay annually?
- How many users do I need to upgrade?
- Do you have discount programs for non-profit organizations?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- What is the task retention period for free vs. professional or enterprise?
- Can I recover my expired tasks?
- Do scheduled tasks expire?
- How many Salesforce connections can I have?
- Can I access different Salesforce accounts using the same dataloader.io account?
- I need to connect to sFTP, which version should I use?
How much is dataloader.io Professional?
$99/month/user. You can learn more about dataloader.io Professional here.
How much is dataloader.io Enterprise edition?
$299/month/user. You can learn more about dataloader.io Enterprise here.
How can I Upgrade?
To upgrade your Free subscription to either Professional or Enterprise, just follow the step-by-step instructions provided in our Upgrading dataloader.io KB.
What payment methods do you support?
At the moment the only payment option we support is via credit card with month to month billing. All major credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
What is the minimum commitment?
1 month, unless you are using the Enterprise Edition, which has a 30-day free trial (you will be billed for the first time after the trial ends). All subscriptions are month to month and can be canceled at any time.
Can I pay annually?
No, all subscriptions are month to month.
How many users do I need to upgrade?
You pay only for users that use the service. dataloader.io pricing is per Salesforce user, per environment per org, with exception of Enterprise Edition that supports up to 10 Salesforce connections.
Do you have discount programs for non-profit organizations?
Although, we do not provide discount programs, dataloader.io remains free for majority of users. Learn more about dataloader.io Free here.
Where can I find my invoices?
Invoices are generated each month and sent to an email address listed under your account. If you have troubles finding these emails, check your spam or contact us via support portal.
What is the task retention period for free vs. professional or enterprise?
- If you have the free version, your tasks will remain on your console for 30 days, after that period they will be expired and will no longer be displayed on your console. The expiration period works on the task creation date (regardless of the task activity).
- Professional and Enterprise will allow you to keep your tasks forever and they will never expire.
Can I recover my expired tasks?
Yes, you can recover your expired task if you upgrade to the Professional or Enterprise.
Do scheduled tasks expire?
No, scheduled tasks do not expire.
How many Salesforce connections can I have?
Free and Professional users are entitled to one Salesforce connection, the Enterprise Edition enables you to up to ten Salesforce connections.
Can I access different Salesforce accounts using the same dataloader.io account?
Using Dataloader.io Enterprise you can access up to 10 different Salesforce connections. To access these orgs you need valid credentials for them.
I need to connect to sFTP, which version should I use?
dataloader.io Enterprise is the only version that allows access to sFTP servers.