When using the Free or the Professional editions of dataloader.io, you can only configure one Salesforce connection per account.
With dataloader.io Enterprise you you can manage up to 10 Salesforce connections from within a single dataloader.io account!
- What is a Salesforce connection?
- How do I add Salesforce connections?
- Running tasks with secondary connections
What is a Salesforce connection?
There are two types of connections: primary, a default connection that is tied to your Salesforce login and secondary that you can add/modify as an Enterprise user. Salesforce connections are unique to each user, organization and environment.
Note: When adding a secondary connection into an Enterprise account, it won't change a subscription for additional users. For example, when an Enterprise User A creates an additional connection with User's B credentials, User's B account won't be automatically upgraded to Enterprise Edition.
How do I add Salesforce connections?
1. Open your user's settings on the top-right corner
2. Select the Connections tab
3. Add a new Connection and click on "Salesforce"
4. Choose environment and click on "Login with Salesforce"
Running tasks with secondary connections
1. Create a new Task (or edit an existing one)
2. Select the Salesforce connection you want to run the task against